Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Let's hear it for Eirian and Rubio

crisjon1950 opened this issue on Aug 18, 2002 ยท 35 posts

crisjon1950 posted Mon, 19 August 2002 at 11:19 PM

Thanks, Emily, for the words of support. I don't know how to say this. I have to find a different way than I have for the past year and a half. During that time I found something I felt was important, and "life-giving." I rediscovered my creative energy and abilities, and yes, I made them a priority over other things that perhaps didn't work as well. Unfortunately, I've neglected too many other aspects of my life. I won't get into detail on that subject here. I accept responsibility for the problem and the solution. I've also managed to get myself into one flame war or another, to the point where I've done my own reputation great harm and driven some folks away. Again I accept responsibility and aplogize. I'm not sure of the "ultimate solution" right now. I do know I need to spend less time at this computer, maybe for a long time. I need to accept responsibility and see if there is a way I can make things better in my own personal life. Then I'll get back to the computer. I want to thank everyone for the support you have given. I couldn't have done anything without you. My "vacation" is based on my own personal needs, rather than anything anyone has said here. Take care. Ron