Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser really that bad ?

devongrrl opened this issue on Aug 21, 2002 ยท 50 posts

Rhiannon posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 12:59 PM

Personally, I have to agree that the anything being "intuitive" is very subjective, based upon how your own brain functions and what type of programs you're accustomed to. Bryce 3.0 was my very first 3D program, and although it did take time to learn, (and yes, reading the manual has to happen at some point, even if only to skim) it was not difficult. I didn't have alot of programming experience at the time. After learning Bryce, Poser was a breeze. Of course, I tend to be more right-brained and artsy and like to "fiddle" with things and just try everything to see what it does ... for me, that's the best way to learn. To not be afraid to click a button or dial and find out first hand what happens. Now, stuff like mathematical codes for fractals, that gives me headaches ... and I tried to learn ZBrush ... the learning curve on that one gave me a headache. :-) Stick with it ... it will become much easier if you'll hang out in the forums and perhaps join a Poser NG ... and there are "tons" of Poser sites out there, go have a look. Rhi