Forum: Writers

Subject: Silence

Knot4u opened this issue on Aug 30, 2002 ยท 16 posts

ChuckEvans posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 5:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=240905&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

Well, Knot, I have now embarrassed your poem. Or helped you to being published...if listing in the Poser forum is considered publishing...hehe. I'm sure my attempt fails to capture the poem, but the overwhelming theme to me was hands reaching and dying otherwise. So, figuring I have to explain, I made nude figures to reperesent vulnerability. Shaded the female to represent the secondary figure in the art. Hands...reaching and "pushing away" at the same time. Representing the "desperation" in the poem. As a central them I focused on, death, so I added some tombstones here and there and tried to fade them into the background. I felt they should not be so apparent...giving more "hope" to the render instead of, well, an impossibility. Note the hands that seem to be searching at the same time as "saying no". Sorry if it sucks. I never have claimed to be an artist. Take comfort in knowing I spent more than 6 hours working on it. All because of the inspiration you created. Hope you are not upset.