Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Statement

Kosmokrat opened this issue on Sep 06, 2002 ยท 77 posts

wdupre posted Fri, 06 September 2002 at 4:38 PM

Guys' don't forget the node-based material shaders. that may be the stelth feature that makes this version of poser a must have for illustrators. I didn't get this feature at first but after reading over the manual a couple times I want this more then almost anything else. look at the skin node for example, adjustable translucency! the reason I suppport CLs registration scheme is Photoshop does anyone wonder why the most popular and widely used graphics program costs 800 dollars and adobe has miserable margins? casual pirates! I know dozens of people who have photoshop on their computers and and none of them paid anything for their copys in fact several offered to load their copys onto my computer suplying the password that was supplied to them. I cant afford to buy the retail version of Photoshop but I'm quite happy with my $89 PSP7 I turned them down. these people didn't buy cracked versions most of them wouldn't know where to look or would be too nervous of downloading a virus instead of a crack. CL is not doing anything that most other software companies won't be forced into doing in the near future.