Forum: OT

Subject: Open letter to Curious Labs

Tilandra opened this issue on Sep 10, 2002 ยท 39 posts

Tilandra posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 1:27 PM

I never said one peep when I saw the original typo on Poser 4 a year ago. However, I take exception to the fact that it was missed again or intentionally placed on entirely new materials for an entirely new product... especially after so much time spent waiting for 5. Surely I wasn't the only one to notice over the past few years? It shows a lack of attention to detail, and a lack of professionalism. I don't mind if someone makes one mistake, but I expect them to correct it. As to my alleged grammatical mistakes, I'm not placing my words on a professionally packaged product. And to the people who tell me to lighten up, notice I haven't replied to threads suggesting spelling correction anywhere else in this forum. Considering the creative spelling of the word "Dolphin" recently, and a host of others, I believe I've shown remarkable restraint :) No, I don't enjoy Poser 5 any less, but my trust in CL to create a quality product has been damaged. If they can't get a simple thing like the CD packaging spelled correctly, what in the heck are they doing to the code?? Tilandra