Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser artists

Tisa opened this issue on Sep 10, 2002 ยท 55 posts

Crescent posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 10:44 PM

Hey, what's wrong with being a craftsman? Craftmen have produced beautiful and useful items through the ages! I lack the visual abiity to create real art, but if I can create an image that makes someone pause, or laugh, or if it tells a story, I'm ecstatic. My art will never grace the halls of a museum, but when it comes close to expressing what I want, that's enough for me. I suspect a lot of people at Rendie feel that way. Just because you are not a master and may never become a master, does it mean you should stop creating? As for using vendor items, somethings I can't make myself, other things are close to what I wanted to make anyway, so I'd rather spend my effort on the image itself. Just because something leaves you cold doesn't mean it's not art. Ballet and opera leave me cold like Siberian winters. I wouldn't dare deny that they're art. They're just boring art. I'm glad that you found some stuff that you like. There's a wide range of styles and a wide range of tastes, so few people leave here empty. Enjoy!