Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: This is conforming?

casamerica opened this issue on Sep 10, 2002 ยท 48 posts

casamerica posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 6:36 AM

The patience is diminishing and we are rapidly dashing past frustration. Now, please, remember that this is compounded by the fact that I am completely and totally out of Chez-Its! Not one! Not a single little square in the whole fricking house! Anyway, I went to save a render and when I went to change the file format to save it in the save menu, the menu went white. Nothing but white. The only way I could do anything else was to do a crtl+alt+del and do brutal reboot. It gets better. I was rendering a plain, simple pinup type image. Nothing fancy. A 60s type pose. It was supposed to be against a red background. All I did was set the background color to red. I just wanted a simple test. Now, when I render it in the Main window it renders just fine. A nice vibrant red background. I go to render it in a 2400x3000 window and it renders... against a black background. No changes were made to Render Settings other than telling it to render in the New window of 2400x3000. Additionally, I have the case of the disappearing Document Tools. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they do not. Sometimes I have to run the mouse over where they SHOULD be to make them show up. Now, can someone explain this to me? Any explanations at all!? Or, at the very least, send over some Chez-Its? For those interested in such, I am running this on a P4 2.2ghz, 1gig of RAM, 80gig HD with 50gig free and a 64Mb GeForce4 video card. WinXP. Until Monday, when I cursed it with Poser 5, this system had NEVER locked up. Never. It has locked up so often under Poser 5 I'm starting to wonder if its on some kind of timeshare arrangement with a trans-dimensional alien. But I'm sure his registration went as smoothly as mine. casamerica