Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 5 Morph Targets: Who's Got What

Redfern opened this issue on Sep 11, 2002 ยท 7 posts

Jaager posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 2:03 PM

Don: a mistake was made when loading the morphs into the CR2 files, the left collar morphs were left out. Judy: The FBM dial do not work because the ERC code was acidentally 'improved' out of the morph channels. No doubt, the proper files will be provided. It is probably a matter of trying to plug the leaks in defined increments rather than piecemeal. If you are impatient: Judy: the FBM can be redone in Poser easily. The only difference is that I set limits on the dials so that you do not get carpel tunnel turning the dials between -10,000 and +10,0000 - I don't remember the P4 figures having a ton of morphs out of the box, and V1 was not exactly loaded either and V1 was about the figure. Poser 5 is about the program. Due to circumstances, I only had 3 days to morph Judy. The history of figures in the past has been that the female gets more morphs, more quickly from third party forges. Don might have to live with what he has for a while. Having more to begin with there may work out for the best.