Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Names for the P5 Render engine

nerd opened this issue on Sep 11, 2002 ยท 25 posts

Dave-So posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 8:38 PM

To jjsemp...you talked about giving Curious a fair shake...well I felt the same way until I have now spent the last 3 hours doing more CTRL/ALT/DELETE than anything else...this baby just doesn't work, at all, on my system...constant lock ups...when moving from one room to the next..the previous rooms windows remain on the screen...pretty soon, nothing works... I've managed to hit render couple of times,...but then it says files are missing..when using Judy...so far this has been a complete fiasco for me..... Yes...maybe don't listen, but believe me when I say, I don't enjoy talking bad about the program...but so far it doesn't work. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy this now--wait until all the crap flows out, and a fix is completed...6 months> a year??? If I feel different tomorrow, I'll let everyone know..but Poser 5 is about 2 hours away from being uninstalled and returned to Curious....and they can then take P4 as well. That's how I feel right now---and I was cheering as much or more than anybody here for Poser 5 prior to release.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854