Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How am I doing Steve and Traveler?

bast opened this issue on Mar 20, 2000 ยท 11 posts

bast posted Mon, 20 March 2000 at 4:07 PM

Heya Steve, I originally morph targeted the Womans Slacks model to create the "shape" you see. However due to the morphing, they no longer bent anywhere near where the knee bends. So I then did export into 3d Studio Max, booleaned the legs, cut them again, trying to use Ayesha as a guide on where to cut to get the bends right, etc. Then reimported them, and now have tried about 40 different methods to get them to work right, none of which work very well at all. I can put up the original before export morphed pants to see if someone might manage to make them fit Ayesha at the joints. As to Ayesha, she is a morphed woman, using a great number of Travelers morphs and if you download her and strip off her clothing you will see she has quite a typical of the 1920's Garconesque form, flat and boyish and a bit rounded nonetheless. She began life as Hellborns lovely lady, then altered a great deal, so she is the Hellborn WWG lady, totally redone to create a new ethnic look. And yes, Ayesha is the name of Haggards splendid villainess, whom I admire greatly, and whom heavily influenced the theme of the virtual world where Ayesha lives and breathes, Cairo. And no, ordinarily one might not find THAT Ayesha dancing... this though is quite another in the end, her own personage. I will try to upload the original morphed trowsers and maybe see if anyone can give me a hand at making them fit without export :) Will post when I manage that in fact :) Liz Birdsong PS Steve if you are looking for a 1920's Garconnesque figured female of a caucasion more American, Bebe Danials, Clara Bow look, who is also morphed, though this one off Evolution with a totally new look and feel, I will put up my almost done Julia for you to see if you might model flapper clothes for.