Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Partition against present Poser 5 Activation Security System:

WiNC opened this issue on Sep 13, 2002 ยท 119 posts

reiss-studio posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 3:58 AM

"I have asked for confirmation and have not seen any from Steve (and my confirmation happened pretty much right after her made the first reply). " Har, winc, You've got to remember, your post came in at night here in the US. even though steve posted to your reply, he might have done that and then gone home, ir just turned in for the night. I've already said that I think the present security system works great for a LOT of people, and that you have some good points why it might not be good for ALL people. I also thought that it was a good suggeation to add a dongle option. Especially for those who are not able to get to the internet, or want better reassurance and are ready to help with the extra $30-$40 that it could cost to make the dongle. I completely think you're off the deep end for reading so much into what was a quick nighttime response from the President of a Company! Good greif. Try looking for Bill Gates online responding to users concerns. Don't you think it's a little hasty to jump on him for what you think he meant by one word, when he's probably asleep in bed by now? please, I think as a community there's a lot of good people here who can work together. Show me that I'm right. I've got a lot of fun tools that I'd love to develop for people here. thanks! -Josh