Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just got Poser 5, its slow, really really slow but I don't care really.

farang opened this issue on Sep 13, 2002 ยท 9 posts

farang posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 1:35 PM

I'm sorry I'm not able to answer your question at this time. The clothing room has quite a bit of depth to it and will take some time for me to figure out how it works. However the collision detection will follow the underlying figures morphs just as it would the sleeve of a shirt would follow the trans movement of the arm of the arm. So if you're looking to create the image of two puppies fighting under a blanket don't worry you'll be able to do it. The thing that made me reach for the phone to call my computer guy and discuss upgrade options was when I went to the library to make a selection and got the hourglass icon. If I've got to deal with that everytime I go to choose a new pose or character then I'm not going to waste any time hoping it gets better. One solution to this specific problem would be to delete from your library those items that you know you'll never use. Thats what I did when I got PoserPro Pack and its useless "Barney" and other characters and poses, etc.