Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ offers hope

sparkel opened this issue on Sep 14, 2002 ยท 33 posts

sparkel posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 3:11 PM

So.. CL does not really WANT us to export.. they want P5 to be an entire world to stay within in almost all cases? I love my outdoor vue scene capabilities.. plants (not just hairy grass), numerous trees, flowers... any moutians I want... Harvey, your p4 hair is the most beautiful hair I have EVER seen..and your poser worlds backdrop, ground and skies are amazing... but honestly I don't know when there will be the power to load up poser with ALL the vegitation I use in Vue.. and all the atmosphere.. lighting options that are VERY easy to control.. I will keep an open mind.. as the discussion has gone on, I can see more clearly where P5 may be going, and what parts may be worth it... so I may eventually get it.. (only if it will REALLY run on win98se.. I can't afford to upgrade really!) ... and for sure I will wait at least 6 months... but Harvey if you beta tested.. will CL give us EYE LASHES? :) Thanks for all the discussion and input! It's been enlightening, and thanks too for those that encouraged me to continue to dialog! There still is a place for my current P4, Vue and even Bryce as they are... I have never even used all the wonderful models, props and stuff I have downloaded for those yet!! :) Sara