Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: If you think that Judy is ugly...

drkmo opened this issue on Sep 16, 2002 ยท 33 posts

dialyn posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 4:45 PM

I think it is pretty small and ignorant to say any of those women are ugly in the before pictures when they really show more character and look more interesting than in the after pictures. Why are we so much harder on women then on men in the looks area? And why don't we consider character a plus in women when we value it in the men? The guys that are blabbing on about how ugly Judy is haven't posted their lovely faces on the boards...and I bet the women looking at them would be much more considerate of their feelings then the men have been about the women. It does no honor to our sisters, mothers, friends or ourselves to insist that the only beautiful woman is one that has made herself into a carbon copy of some idiot's idea of what beautiful is. It's really sad when a society puts so much value on something so unimportant. Beauty and youth fade, my dears. Character and intelligent last. And the guys better hope women never put as much value on looks as the men do or the species will end.