Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue4 Warez copy

Rimkopf opened this issue on Sep 15, 2002 ยท 37 posts

Wladamire posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 8:12 PM

WEll not all countries are affected by the licensed law like Korea. I know piracy is heavy there and reselling games n proggies is heavy there. My point is i bought alot of software over there no clue if its real or not i got manuals licensing agreements and the works that you get with normal proggies. I never bought a proggie over there for more then 50 bucks. bout 60,000 WON. This includes poser 4 and vue and paint shop pro. now i do not know what the retail value is normally. i am sure that poser n vue are way more then that. but what can ya do when u live somewhere that only offers such? i do not buy of the internet i do not have enuf faith in online dealings and money (not to mention no credit card) so am i to be blamed? ooo ya when i mention manuals i got em but they all are in korean. was vue n poser exported into korea for the koreans market? now i ask this for your opinions and not to get flamed. as all dealings that i partake in when im in korea (lived there for over 2 years) are legal for korea. but another question is then if u start saying refer to page 83 in vue manual how would that help me if its not in my native language yes i know a lil korean but not enuf for those terms lol