Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Problem with Product

Hisminky opened this issue on Sep 16, 2002 ยท 69 posts

3-DArena posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 9:57 AM

Oh geesh! Ron if someone wants to hard code a path they have to start it from the runtime folder not a drive - period! "The reason I say it is not a path problem is because, when it comes to a texture Poser does not care about the path because it searches for the texture as long as it is under the Runtime folder. " Thay is only true if a full path has not been referenced as is the case with this file. Leading me to wonder if youare even looking at the correct product. Although "For me I have the ProPack setup on my e drive and Poser4 on my f drive" May be exactly why it works for you because you are using the same drive as the creator, not everyone does. "If testers were to start looking at paths, or require merchants to so that they are the same as testers setup most if not all products would fail for this reason." Then fail the product! not because it is the same reference as your set-up but beause it won't work for everyone that way. Tester's should be looking at the MAT pose files in a text editor to be sure it will work properly forf the cistomer - it is becoming very obvious that you haven't done that. And as Mehndi said - it can't be changed by the merchant after you approved it. Unless you barely looked at it in the first place, and since your path and the product path may very well be close enough for it to search for you it won't for anyone else. Clint: aren't testers supposed to know this stuff before they begin testing for the store?

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo