Forum: Community Center

Subject: Why I may STOP visiting RENDEROSITY :-/

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 19, 2002 ยท 17 posts

Dark_Raven posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 6:03 PM

Im sorry my message seem harsh im just frustraded I really love this site and have very few free hours and when I want to come to post new works or look at others works and get the white page of death its just frustrating and not only as a user but as a computer programmer and system anyalysis is what I have my Associates degeree in currently working on my bachalors, I know for a fact that if this was a real bussniess that was depended on its data base they would of been out of business after 2 days of this, the point is a little incovinece is expected but this has been going on for over a week atleast, Im not faulting Renderosity total for they are trying to make the servers better for the traffic, im just saying i think they could of planned it a little better to not cause so many problems, and taken in its current members consideration rather then they people they might get in the future. I have been trying to get into the art gallery for 3 days and can not access it at all. well I hope they do get it fix soon that is all It will take to make me happy....:-)