Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: AHHHHH!!!! >>POSER 5 SUCKS!!!!!!!<< LAST STRAW.........

timoteo1 opened this issue on Sep 20, 2002 ยท 138 posts

Bobasaur posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 10:31 AM

BTW, Thanks for the Walk Designer tips.

FWIW, I've never had a BVH file work perfectly either and inevitably have to tweak them. I have 100 percent confidence that I will also have to tweak Mimic output as well.

Considering the difference between the binary logic of computers and the Fuzzy logic of the human brain (some of us more fuzzy than others) I don't expect any consumer software to be able to automate animation completely. Heck, even Pixar has to have humans tweak things although they - if anyone - have the most sophisticated software available.

At this stage in the evolution of software, I'm glad just to get closer to the ballpark.

I adapt. Whether I'm working on PC or Mac. Regardless of the software. I adapt. I've never found a software that did everything exactly the way I wanted. I adapt. Even the software packages I love the most, I've had to adapt.

Sometimes it's not easy. But anything made by humans is subject to flaws, bugs, built-in obsolescence, or simple differences of subjective preferences. Therefore I adapt. If it's not worth the effort, I use something else. Or adapt the project to accomodate the limitations that I have right now. Regardless, I adapt.

I am the pine tree that bends in the storm but doesn't break under the winds' pressure (like the mighty oak).

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/