Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Unbelievable... Tell me this is a joke

Tisa opened this issue on Sep 21, 2002 ยท 116 posts

ChuckEvans posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 1:36 AM

OK, so here I am again. Actually, just checking to see if people are STILL giving Tisa the attention she doesn't deserve. OK, so, I don't have a gallery worth discussing. But I don't post messages in the forum as if I'm the GOD of artistic decisions. I post comments on other people's art saying, "I might have done this or I might have done that." But I NEVER speak as if I am some sort of authority! I just say what I think about something. But, Tisa seems to think that she has the right to pop into this forum and speak as if she has some sort of authority to point at this or that and designate it as being art or not. She reminds me of people I work with. They spend too much time pondering what other people's ability are. And they do so to throw ... Never mind. When she has a gallery that can compare with the incredible galeries I have seen here, then, coupled with some sort of respect, can she make the comments she has made here. But from what I have seen, she needs something this community can't give her.