Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: AHHHHH!!!! >>POSER 5 SUCKS!!!!!!!<< LAST STRAW.........

timoteo1 opened this issue on Sep 20, 2002 ยท 138 posts

DemolitionMan posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 3:51 AM

Well let me just reply to this long winded suck it in your shorts buddy reply. One I have ample experience with bugs. I beta tested MSN many years ago when I was one of the first members. I also have a top admin in networking in NY State checking out my system. This so called bug your referring to is deep coded in the heart of the windows system. Not your typical bug. Bugs don't normally trash your code so bad that you have to reinstall the entire system just to get back to square one. Also the bug originated from me having to go through their stupid registration process to protect their superior product full of bugs! Which of course did not even go though...after 4 tries. Hello! Are we on the same planet! Also this is a Meta Creations Product.. Curious labs has done no upgrades except to linking to their site Ok.. This is the first upgrade and I have never had one so unstable. And I have owned Version 1, 2, 3 and 4. Never had bugs like this before......! Yeah I'm upset I just spent big bucks getting my system back online only to have it trashed with one program in less than an hour. Oh by the way Bill do you have their phone no.... If anyone wants to go through this hell just to check out a version of poser that is totally inferior to the older product well then go for it that's all I'm going to say. Anyone else that want's to trash my knowledge and call me a cry baby and that I should accept a program that demands me to get a key code just to use it and then find out it wreaks my system hey go for it. I shouldn't be the only one suffering on this one lol. Oh yeah I don't have any Poser 4 Bugs either........! It works fine. And man does it render fast. I'm not trying to be to overly critical here but shoot it trashed my entire software ok...... I think that this so called bug is major and the program should not have been released period. If they wanted money than they could have asked the art community for help/..Hell I would have gave them some just to keep going. I just feel like they took on a program that they were not capable of handling and now we all suffer for it.