Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: windows XP Home

slink_001 opened this issue on Sep 18, 2002 ยท 17 posts

slink_001 posted Mon, 23 September 2002 at 5:28 PM

Ok first I want to thank everyone for the advise and support. I did get a call from CL today and they walked me through my problem. I got a better response from a human being than using the email bot techincal support. Computers make people forget there are other humans on the other side when requesting help. Either thier SLAs are making the support staff provide vauge answers to request so they can close them to meet those SLAs or the email support is useless. Either way a very patient and nice individual at CL did help me out this issue with the Tpkd.sys file some how or another it got disabled, its located in windowssystem32drivers under XP but to enable or disable it you have to right click on my computer, then select manage, then select device manager, on the top menu select view, then show hidden devices,then go to non-plug and play devices,Tpkd should not have a big x running through it, it needs to be enabled, from here just highlight it and click on properties and enable or highlight it and click on the small computer that says enable. Then reboot and run P5 thats it, problem solved.