Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 24, 2002 ยท 109 posts

sargebear posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 2:24 PM

i can read whats going on. and you know, its not right for other artist to attack each other with snide or ill remarks about each other. i know theres alot of angry folks out there, mainly because the Poser5 CL released seems to fail alot of systems.and thats really the main focus. alot of us would like answers from CL,not slurs and salty words that are being slung on these fine walls we call home.i know the forums are used to learn, and understand each other.not to sling crap at each other.i know the fustration of all the artist are going thru. they are ( and most of them are ) professionals.and they do expect certain kind of quailty from the products they buy. they expect it to work without flaws ( although sometimes that isn't the case)and when it has more than a few bugs in it ( too many at times), well we tend to freak out a bit, try to do things by the book, even if the book isn't always right. we come here for help, do we not? help is help, no matter where it comes from. one artists tip is another artist success. remember that:) now no more slinging of words towards other artist. Ok?