Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 24, 2002 ยท 109 posts

sargebear posted Wed, 25 September 2002 at 10:31 AM

someone calls it rewards, 1958 sort of the same thing happen to alan freed. what mr cooper calls rewards, alot of us call payment, or payola. after the testers did months of beta work, ( and to us work is work) one states, no deals, . what do you call it then? if someone did testing for me, i either have to pay them or give them a "reward", either way you call it , its still payment for service rendered.i mean $349x80 is a good chunk of change, ( and that isn't including S/H) seems to me that 30 grand could have helped one of his employees he laid off. as for the NDA, please, don't make me laugh, when you sign a NDA ( and i have a few under my belt) your really forbidden to speak about the product to anyone who isn't testing it. i think the day he got the program to some of these testers that the NDA went right out the window. or else how would i have known about who was testing months before release?sort makes me wonder why sign it at all, if your going to speak about it to someone.you can't hide under transparnet sheets. oh well mr cooper has made his bed, maybe he will get one of his testers to lay in it for a reward.