Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 24, 2002 ยท 109 posts

sargebear posted Wed, 25 September 2002 at 11:25 AM

oh no, i wasn't a tester,, i'm a mac user,,well thats the suggeseted reail price of the program, is $349, unless its been marked down to $249, still the thousand of dollars, if 80 ppl got a copy of P5, you think mr cooper could give that away for free? no it has to come out of someones pockets, it the numbers are BS as you so kindly put it, what does 80 copies equal out too? a buck niney five? and when i said to us work is work, it means, work is work, weather your making maps, making images, or even testing a product, work is work. did i pay $395,, nope not this time, last time i did, around $250 for P4. "hypothetical "employee he laid off" well the artical is in the ROS magazine... here in case you miss your issue: he states: it was horribale to see us go from funding ourselves and our people to letting go some of the emplyoees that were family. (issue 3)not my words but his. and i'm not blaming tester for anythign,, i'm sure they did the job they were asked to. but to say, no one got paid, no deals, and turn around and tell us, we did Reward them with a copy of P5. ( i for get what does P5 cost now? don't forget to multiply that by 80 now) i'm sure if you add your 2 and 2 together, you might come up with the same figure.