Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Going beyond conforming clothing

Nebula opened this issue on Sep 24, 2002 ยท 4 posts

lululee posted Wed, 25 September 2002 at 3:27 PM Online Now!

I had the same problem when I first started with Poser. Although I don't have the chracter you do many of my ladies are voluptious and they popped out of everything. Here's how I got their clothes to fit. With the V2 Morphing Clothes try tweaking the chest breast sizes. breast8,7,and 6 enlarge with +. Breast 5,4,3,2,1 decrease with plus so you need to turn those dials to minus to enlarge. (Who designed that one). Also tweak your cleavage dial, and breast slope dial. Sometines it's easier to simply turn off the eye of the body parts in the hierarchy editor if they are't going to be seen. I ended up buying the tailor. The key is to only add the actual morphs you need. For instance breast 8 is super, Make it bigger then you need it in the tailor so you have more room. Pump up the cleavage and things fit better when you get back into Poser You probably don't need the tailor on the V2 morphing clothes as they already have most of the dials. Once you move into other clothes than the V2 morphing clothes it's a must. Personally i think the buxom ladies are discriminated and over looked by a lot of the Renderosity designers. sniff,sniff. Good luck. Hope this helps you.