Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Posin Solutions - question (Curious Labs might want to see this)

WiNC opened this issue on Oct 01, 2002 ยท 82 posts

WiNC posted Wed, 02 October 2002 at 1:59 AM

thanks Cool - to tell the honest truth I didn't have time to go around looking for it - I have a programming assignment (payroll system) which I have to finish and I'm having problems trying to get around OOP useage in Visual Basic 6 (darmn I wish we could learn C++ in this damn university - they just removed the class sigh) So thanks for the link - I need to have a read up on it again anyway since I might be publishing my own novel sometime in the near future, so want to get back to present copyright laws etc... Okay - so it is now it is 3% (sure it was 10% when I looked) :) I did my Copyright Business paper in Massey University in 1996 - and haven't really kept mush up with it - but yes - it is the "fair use"... thanks a million cooler :) I still think however that Posin is breaking the law - I just can't see how it can be enforced since there is nothing in the Poser 4 EULA that is really being broken... sigh - I just hope they buy Poser 5 and try doing the same thing with the new figures :) WiNC