Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I am going to be the CONTROL in this experiment

TalleyJC opened this issue on Oct 04, 2002 ยท 7 posts

zalmegra posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 2:16 PM

Yah, TalleyJC I do agree there. I started using Poser at version 3, and immediately grabbed up version 4 as soon as it came out. But after a while, I realized that my dreams of higher quality, and faster workflow would have to be done with Lightwave. I've been thrilled that I could use the Pro Pack and get those Poser scenes to look good rendered and animated in Lightwave, with all of the effects that I desired. (Ok, cloth with Motion Designer is not working so well for me.) That's why when I saw Poser5 coming out, the hair and cloth were the two most important things to me. But when I found out that those are most likely not going to port over to Lightwave in the next Pro Pack, then I realize that I cannot move forward with that. I can pay $395 for Sasquatch to take care of my hair needs, but the cloth seems out of my reach with my current configuration. I really have been reading the posts this time around, and that makes me still afraid to shell out the measly $129 to upgrade to P5. I've been talking more with the guys from Daz, and if they pull out something that takes care of my needs since I'll do the bulk of my work with Mike2 and Vicky2, well....