Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just to try to balance things up a bit....

saxon opened this issue on Oct 05, 2002 ยท 57 posts

Lapis posted Sat, 05 October 2002 at 6:47 PM

At least you can air your opinions. It seems censorship has reared its ugly head on this site. It seems if you say something bad about one of the main sponsors of this site, your message gets pulled. I have also noticed that there seems to be one fairly small group of people that literally goes out of there way to defend CL at all cost. Makes me wonder about their motives! Let me rebalance things out. I have felt up til now that by jumping in here and expressing my opinion that this little group would pounce on me. But as I read more and more posts about the displeasure with Poser 5, I realize that I am, by far, not alone. Jump done my throat if you like, ban my opinion if you like, but I'm standing up and being counted here. I've also noticed that when a good review comes along, that is almost always negative about Poser 5, "the group" interestingly enough, has nothing to say about it. For me so far Poser 5 has been a horrible experience. I hope it gets better. I have never in my life run such buggie software and I've used some pretty high end gear. And yes I continually email my problems to CL but so far to no avail. To would be Poser 5 buyers....Wait!!!!!(just my humble opinion)