Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just to try to balance things up a bit....

saxon opened this issue on Oct 05, 2002 ยท 57 posts

Crescent posted Sat, 05 October 2002 at 7:26 PM

Look through the recent postings. How many have had good things to say about P5, how many have had bad things to say? Jackson, for example, has posted several unflattering remarks about P5 and his posts are still here. Several other people have posted bugs, concerns, etc. and their posts are still here. Hell, I've posted unflattering remarks and concerns about P5 and I'm a moderator. (I used some tact in my posts, but I try to do that on every post, not just ones about CL.) Repetive posts of jwkub showing literal shit have been yanked. The first several jwkub posted stayed, but he just kept posting the same thing over and over again until it got ridiculous. It wasn't the fact that he had problems with CL and P5, it was the repetitive pictures of dog crap, over and over again that got some posts pulled. I have no clue if jwkub has been given a time out or not. I haven't checked in within the last half hour. I came here to post a question/concern about P5 when I noticed this post and checked it out. Even if I did check his status, it's not my place to talk about that sort of thing. We don't talk about members that way. It's unprofessional. Is that chimey enough for you? Now retreating to ask questions on P5 again.