Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My attempts at Victoria morph target Now Posted FS Pages

jschoen opened this issue on Mar 28, 2000 ยท 15 posts

jschoen posted Tue, 28 March 2000 at 11:49 AM

Plain and simple file size reduction. I'll use the head as an example. And note, that i'm on a MAC, which should make no difference. ------------------ Cut and Paste ---------------------------- Morph SIZE reduction ---------------------- If you already have a morh target saved skip to "5" ---------------------- 1: Set all dials to Zero. 2: Set the morph you want to the setting you want. 3: Select the head and "Export" as a WaveFront Obj 3a: When requester comes up, deselect ALL (including the "Universe" 3b: Select the "Head" only. Do NOT include the Eyes. 4: Select OK, and when the next requester comes up, again deselect ALL, and select Save as Morph Target Only. 5: Now open up the new Obj file in a word proccesser. 6: The top section will be all you need. ( All the lines starting with a single "v" 6a: Remove everything below this or any line that does NOT begin with a single "v" 6b: Note/TIP: The next set of commands start with a "vt" do a serch from top for "vt". Everything below and including the "vt" lines are not needed. Remove. 7: Save this as a new file (different name -- always keep originals) That's IT. A 1.5 meg file down to around 300k Now open Poser select the figure you applyed the morph to origionaly. "Get info" "Load Morph target" ------------------ End ------------------------------------ Hope this helps. And is correct, this is what worked for me James