Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just to try to balance things up a bit....

saxon opened this issue on Oct 05, 2002 ยท 57 posts

Kendra posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 10:59 AM

People are people no matter what country they may reside in. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if I insinuated that all Europeans are rude and crass and completely lacking in class based on a handfull of people, would you? Well you're in luck because I see the person and not the country.

"If I'm in the wrong.."

You are wrong. To bash a country, stereotype people and rudely suggest that the education system isn't 'up to par' is wrong. That you can't see it over your ego isn't my problem.

And like Keith, you can pry my gun from my cold dead hands as well. Is it because I'm some un-educated lunatic? No, it's because where I live, a call to emergency services wouldn't result in anyone arriving at my door for at least 30 minutes. A bear once wandered into an area of my business that could have seriously endangered my kids. And don't try to tell me America has more crime than anywhere else. I could bring up the stories of the children who couldn't attend their school in Ireland because adults would throw rocks at them based on their religion... and that's just one that comes to mind. Like I said, people are going to act like people no matter where they live.

...... Kendra