Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: CL Throws up its hands...

BonzaiGopher opened this issue on Oct 08, 2002 ยท 71 posts

who3d posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 4:43 AM

Soulhunter - good points and very good grammar etc. (better than my posts anyway). although I feel Dark_Raven has some excelent points too, I must admit that I'm actually mostly in favour of P5 (despite the hassle it's caused me so far) and hope it continues to behave itself now I've registered. The one point I would raise against your post is that I don't want to rely on or even have a crack for P5 in order to use it in future - I want to be able to use the program until I choose not to (or not to be able to). This might be down to the installation of Windows XS 2006 (historically OS' have occasionally "broken" old applications) or my giving up on 3D/Poser/whatever... but I want to be able to choose to run a legal instance of the program I've paid for or not, regardless of CL's finances. If a hardware failure alone (death of a hard drive - or maybe even re-partitioning??) can/could prevent me from running a legal copy in the future, and be forced to try and find and use this crack, then I'm not a happy bunny on that aspect.