Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just an Interesting Story...

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Oct 15, 2002 ยท 92 posts

Questor posted Wed, 16 October 2002 at 5:04 PM

Well that would be nice wouldn't it? Instead of mad scientists plugging bloodhounds and beagles with needles and steel skull caps, we could stick the new medecine into someone more deserving and watch to see if they fall over frothing at the mouth. I much prefer that, in fact I can immediately think of a couple people who could do with that. One of them runs my country... It's unfortunate that testing medecine seems to be so lax these days. Stick it into some animal, if the animal doesn't die then it's good. Send out to the public, and when the public start falling over ill then pull it back and complain it was "production process" that altered the medecine to be so unpleasantly effective. Perhaps one day all treatments will be tested thoroughly rather than rushed through for profit, and patients won't have to suffer after effects and allergic reactions to the treatment so they can continue with their lives happily and without trouble. Ah, but such is the wonder of a dream, for it is able to touch on the impossible and the improbable, such as "good" treatment. Meanwhile we still have to be careful of poisoning, death, harmful side effects, allergic reactions and other unpleasantness from the "medecine" that is issued to cure the ills caused by this modern world. Me, I'm glad I'm not a horse, they don't get treated half as nicely as aliens. :)