Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just an Interesting Story...

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Oct 15, 2002 · 92 posts

soulhuntre posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 3:19 AM

Poppi - " word of mouth, especially on the internet, counts alot. you've got a business, too, soul...you know that. and, the only reason i can see for them releasing it before the bugs were fixed is .....lack of funds."

From what I can see the "word of mouth" about Poser5 is pretty good. Sure some folks don't like it but that is generally the way with new releases. The positive buzz around the patches has done a lot to alleviate the fear that CL will be leaving users out in the lurch. The new features are catching on, the volumetrics stuff is nice and the whole Poser experience is looking bright.

For that matter, I don't see all that many huge bugs in the thing, nor did I see any "show stopper" blue screen level bugs reported during the beta test (yeah, I was part of it), so while Poser was shipped with some known bugs, to imply that it was knowingly shipped with major bugs is simply a falsehood.

As for the rest of your comments, you are welcome to not LIKE the new features, but if you are going to claim they are "badly integrated" it might help if you had actually even seen them :)