Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is sexy?

Wampyir opened this issue on Oct 18, 2002 ยท 15 posts

hauksdottir posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 2:15 AM

Not sexy. Idea is provocative, but the poses and the lighting fail to carry it off. (A claw reaching towards a nipple isn't necessarily a turn-on for those of us who posses tender ones, which is also a draw-back.) My suggestions? Lower the ambiant lighting but add more dim light sources. Those baskety things on the walls are supposed to be lights, aren't they? white or blue-white. Change the texture on that tube thing on the right, floor level. Have it carry glowy liquid. Maybe add more plumbing down here. Plumbing is suggestive. It looks rather empty anyway. Texture on walls, and grating on floor to drain. Now, what is their business on this level? What are they interrupting? Delivery? Maintenance? Is he guarding a door and she trying to get by him? Or is he fixing a panel and she suggesting that he twiddle her dials? Give us a story, or have it in your own mind. Pose: only 1 foot of the 4 is flat on the ground, and I have no idea where her right arm is. The head of the Droid model juts forward, and is probably in her neck. This just doesn't feel sensual and relaxed to me. You might want to look at your pose from all 6 directions! Carolly