Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 4.1 Problems - - - Need Help !

kruzr opened this issue on Oct 25, 2002 ยท 9 posts

kruzr posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 5:00 PM

Hello Again . . . OK, I finally figured it out. When I 1st downloaded the 4.1 patch, it was the partial patch, ( size = 6,540KB ), & it was to be installed over the 4.06 patch, which I had installed on my Vue at that time. When I did the re-install of Vue yesterday, I didn't have, ( any longer ), the 4.06 patch to install over the CD installation, & had forgotten the procedure of the 4.1 patch. Anyway, when I arrived back home today, I un-installed Vue 4 again, went to E-On's site & downloaded the "FULL" 4.1 upgrade or patch, ( size = 9,259KB ). After re-installing Vue 4 from CD, I then installed the "FULL" 4.1 patch, & everything seems now to be going just fine, loading any trees, plants, or what ever. I thank all of you for your suggestions on this matter, but I should have known better than to try what I did. In all honesty, there are so many patches out there for all the different softwares that I own, I forget the right procedures, for the right software patches, for the right programs. It's all very confusing sometimes! Anyway, all is back to normal I'm sorry if I've bothered any of you, for something I could & should have figured out for my self. Have a good one all . . . Mark. ;^)