Forum: Community Center

Subject: Something JeffH doesn't want you to know about...PLEASE READ

sbertram opened this issue on Oct 28, 2002 ยท 70 posts

Entropic posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 6:52 PM

"Well thank's Paul, As a matter of fact, I do have full power in all the forums, All Admin do. If you look at the team contact page, note the names listed under admin, we all have the same power." I was referring to the fact that you generally aren't going to override another admin's decision Spike. AFAIK, once Jeff decided the course of action on this, you're generally going to defer to his judgement. I know exactly what you have the ability to do, and not to do, Spike, and was trying to let Lapis know that if it was going to get resolved, you weren't one of the "bad guys." Coincidentally, I don't really care if this one post got moved to the FN&TC forum, but if you're going to pull the switcheroo with one off topic post, then you should damn well be doing it to all of them. There's a post in the Poser forum from a while back where Steve Cooper asked people to send his son stamps. That doesn't have shit to do with Poser, but it stayed. I'm not saying I dislike Steve ( or his son Cooper ), quite the opposite. I do dislike the bias involved in enforcement of the TOS, even though I feel I have, at times, benefitted from it. If Renderosity is a business, then its employees need to start being business-like, which implies unbiased unilateral enforcement of policy. Insofar as your special bias, Spike, I've seen you come down fairly more often than not, and I'm not going to dredge up months of forum history, as that wouldn't be terribly constructive. I will say that after one particular event, I will trust you to review this decision moreso than I would trust any other member of the administrative team. Paul