Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: 2 new dresses ala Vogue patern pic

Velen opened this issue on Oct 27, 2002 ยท 11 posts

hauksdottir posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:20 PM

Phil and Vel, Apologies for vanishing on you guys. Last week was stuffed around the clock with turkeys. Bureaucrats and incompetants singly and combined and there were deadlines which had to be met. I still feel like the White Queen running in place... trying to find where I last left these threads... I know I dropped the knitting somewhere. I've sent the sketches of the back to Phil, so he can modify the drape if he wishes. What he has done, though, is lovely. I like the suggestion of a train. In another thread April has textured a dress by Xurge with a train, so we may indeed be returning to a romantic era (or one with cleaner streets!) ;^) Vel's work has been the surprise for me. This is delightful. :chuckle: If animated properly, men's eyes should follow the movement of hips within fabric, and that is something we haven't been able to do before. I'm still working on my website, so don't have the pages set up for hosting freestuff yet. :deep sigh: (Vel, I think you'd asked?) Penguinisto was hosting, so you might ask him. As for MarketPlace or Free Stuff, I'll gladly encourage, aid, and abet if folks want patterns which are stylish and different. Carolly