Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Coming soon to Free Stuff -- maybe

Little_Dragon opened this issue on Oct 29, 2002 ยท 77 posts

Little_Dragon posted Wed, 30 October 2002 at 4:36 AM

She will. I could post her right now, actually, but I want to provide a full set of MOR poses, add a couple more morphs, and paint an eighth texture. She'll be available either late tomorrow or early Halloween Day.

My current distribution plan is to have the figure, props, and utility poses in one package, and divide the character textures/MATs/MORs into four separate packages of two characters each. This should make things easier for people with dial-up, because the entire thing would be almost 10MB.

For all you early adopters, you might be interested to hear that I've tested Furrette in Poser 5, and she works fine. I'd recommend getting the latest Service Release beta, which fixes the transparency falloff bug (Furrette has transmappable lashes and whiskers). The crosstalk fix is particularly helpful with the tail and other full-body morphs. Furrette's cartoon eyes aren't poseable, but with P5's Material Room you can shift the eyeball textures horizontally and vertically using the UV_offset values; they can even be animated.