Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is this a beta test site?

visque opened this issue on Oct 13, 2002 ยท 122 posts

DemolitionMan posted Sat, 09 November 2002 at 2:27 AM

Troll steps out from bridge...shrugs off mud on collar and pulls up his trusty nail encrusted hammer. Digs nose and flicks it at scott. Golly gee you boy's and girls seem to be having a fun time here tonight... Makes me feel like I'm back in pennsyltucky with my kin folk hunting wild boar. Why shucks when me and my partner in crime hollerd that the sky was falling nun of you'ns would believe us. Now who is the darn hillbilly. This thread has gave me more laughs than dat dare time when the hogs were a yellerying for more slop right before the ham truck arrived. Wheeeeoo April dat's some mighty fine naked hair renders you got dare. How long did dose baby's take to render like about 10 days or sooooooooo. Yep I had some renders like that myself. Not as nice as yours I may say but pretty fine if I do say so myself. Had my 12 year old hep me. Still trying to figure out how to use this dang machine. After many years who would have guessed I'd still be stompping away trying to figure this demon thing out. Can't be cause of my edumcation cause I did pass the 3rd grade. My momma is mighty proud of that if I may say so myself. Howdy Scott I was at your web thingy and man o man it is so cool you and me must get toghether and share our skills man you good boy. We must have been in school toghether in the 3rd grade because I did some of the same stuff myself.....:) And from one Troll to another you make me so proud. You troll like a pro and believe me when I tell you I'm a pro yup...... Iv'e beena noticing some peeps a moving faster than that dang rabbit I was after some time ago on thir attitudes on this whole thang. Dang kids you making my head spin. YOu's like it or not what is it. I told ya's the program don't like to register and it is slower than molassas whem my sis makes me cookies. It also has got's more critters than my lame dog. But I must thank all the beta testers for this here fine product. Now that my wallet is thinner I don't have to buy the ole lady that polka dot dress she was bugging me about hehehehe. Shoot what do I need money fer, I just live in a trailer park anyhow. As for yun's that say you don't have a stich of problems with the program........I ask you,do you kiss your mamma with that mouth. And I agree wit you'ns I have the programs and don't care if it'n works because I can't work the dang thing anyway I just want the box it's so pretty. I stare at it every night it's so dang pretty. looks good on my deckstop I tell ya! Bows down to the poser god and pray's for a working version hmmmmmmmmmm. or another pretty box called poser 6. Lord knows they aint no other programs out there at all for us poor simple folk running old 2mb systems with the first version of windozzzzzz. Well time to slop my hog's and slap my cat errrrrrr I mean my wife....ey Scott you want some of this here slop mighty fine eating boy......I mean mighty fine..