Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want DAZ to release a "furry"?

Redfern opened this issue on Nov 05, 2002 ยท 74 posts

williamsheil posted Tue, 12 November 2002 at 10:54 AM

For me the existence of the "cartoony" furry genre was a bit of a revelation. Nevertheless I'm still holding out for some good quality anthropomorphic replacement heads for mike/vicky with a reasonable selection of morphs (eyes, mouth) and basic textures. For me this would be the best solution for quality, flexibility and reusability. Anyway, why re-invent the wheel if the body is going to be human based and the DAZ figures have all the morphs you could ever want? My wish list (and what I think would be marketable) would be: Bovine (minotaurs) Lupine/canine (werewolves) Porcine (pig/boar - as in Return of the Jedi and others) Caprine (goat like - as in demon/devil imagery) Saurine (lizardmen - numerous fantasy literature appearences) Equine (why not, while we're at it ...) Feline (ditto) Cavine (deer and stags, etc ... ad nauseum ...) Good for a product line, or bumper pack for any modellers adventurous enough. A set of anime or furry variation morphs would further broaden the appeal, so it seems. Bill