Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Comments in the gallery

pdxjims opened this issue on Nov 12, 2002 ยท 47 posts

asrai posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 3:59 PM

queri, Im pagan and work in the theatre too ... so Im no stranger to the discrimination, labeling and clich that follow those particular groups. All in all, some of the BEST human beings Ive ever met come from within those groups.

Asrai, it actually Is better than it was 30, 40 years ago. I know, I was there 30 -40 years ago and you could not walk out in the street like pdxjims picture-- hell, you couldn't have the kid in the first place. It was, ipso facto, child abuse for same sex couples to raise children. Why, they might pass on heaven knows what-- tolerance?? Though, the tolerance level of Lesbian towards Gays is not all that high. Getting better, though. I think it's the money thing.

As I stated, now there are laws in place to protect people from those who would otherwise cause them harm, be it for sexual preference, race ... etc. Pretty sad that we even need such laws huh??? Unfortunately, I feel that there is still an incredible amount of anti-this, anti-that hate ... Now its just illegal to act on that hate ... and yet it still happens at times ...

Like I said ... Pathetic ...