Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a specific model...

YourLadyP opened this issue on Nov 16, 2002 ยท 36 posts

Lyrra posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 11:51 PM

I'm 90% certain this is a heavily 'airbrushed' scanned image. There are certain things that could be postworked in (noise, distortion, hair) - but unless they found the best modeled hands in the universe? nyet. And I've seen THOUSANDS of Poser renders sigh Even the poly-heavy Dina can't have hands that real (that I've seen). It's possible that a talented postwork artist could make a render look this good - but they wouldn't have made the skin so clean but left the hair so 'noisy'. And what's more, I'm fairly sure the 7 logs in the bottom right hand corner are all faked. The perspective and details don't match. They 'feel' off. Which leads to the possibility that this either had another sig, or is from a magazine with layered photos. The photography style is kind of Playboy-ish. (Used to retouch images for them) Also, I think her hand and the front of her jeans was heavily postworked. (speaking of which, this image is very close to breaking the TOS for genital contact) As for finding this model - I think you can get Vickie to look like this with some fussing. Anybody up for the challenge? :)