Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ Studio

danfarr opened this issue on Nov 22, 2002 ยท 255 posts

jjsemp posted Sat, 23 November 2002 at 12:03 PM

Here we go again.... Didn't everybody get all goofy a few months ago at early previews of P5? This thread is almost an exact clone of Kupa's "California Dreamin'". The messages that crack me up are the ones where people are ready to give their money over RIGHT NOW! "Please, take my money right away! I can't wait! Pleeeeeassse!" (Snicker) These are gonna be the first folks to start whining and complaining when they run into a bug -- or something that they THINK is a bug. "We were robbed! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Call the cops!" You guys never learn... Listen up: this software will arrive and it WILL have some BUGS. It will do a lot of neat things, but not EVERYTHING. It will make some of us happy but not EVERYBODY. It will be affordable but not CHEAP. It will please some of the people some of the time, but not ALL of the people ALL of the time. Heck, I'll buy it, but I'm not gonna expect it to be the answer to world peace. Jeez, people, get a grip. Oh, by the way, nice stuff, Dan. Keep it comin'. -jjsemp