Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Prepared to get Flamed!

rudipooimf opened this issue on Nov 26, 2002 ยท 108 posts

dialyn posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 1:37 PM

Attached Link: Art Theory Forum

Because I'm amazingly unobservant, I just discovered Renderosity has an Art Theory Forum, and, on it, Lyrra posts "Ten Gallery Images to See that You May Not Have" which crosses gallery boundaries and brings forward some really well done graphics that may have escaped notice while everyone is obsessing about who is and who is not on the Hot 20, and who is and who is not an artist (which is a horse beaten so dead I'm surprised it can still struggle to its feet). It seems to be that finding the graphic artists who are doing something original and sharing them with other people is much more beneficial than bleating on and on about how there is no art on Renderosity. I'm not an artist, and will never claim to be one, and I'm not egotistical enough to say that I can tell the difference between good art and bad, but I will say that there are graphics being posted that make me pause and admire the creative spirits behind them. They are there. You just have to dig past the cliches to find them. Thanks Lyrra....I'm going to be checking back. :)