Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Prepared to get Flamed!

rudipooimf opened this issue on Nov 26, 2002 ยท 108 posts

queri posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:37 PM

I walk into art galleries and rarely see what I like. I wander through the Poser galleries almost every night before retiring and I actually think the work is improving. There are some nights that I want to shew ground glass so I won't write down exactly what I think of the drek and some nights my hands fall off complimenting. I expect less of Poser-- because it has a strong taste of hobby but then it always surprised me. There has not been a night where I have not seen something that inspired me-- that's enough. There's also not been a night when I've not seen totally flushable crap. Big deal. I think some of the feeling of "it's not enough" may be one artist going through a period of growth-- Yeah, I'm thinking of you Eowyn-- and not knowing where the next change is going to take him or her. Nothing looks good then, because it's not what you want to do. You know, most confident artists probably wouldn't cruise the galleries at all-- it would probably be a waste of time to them, they know what they are trying to accomplish. And this is a self-realisation that I'm not there yet. I am in fractals, I very rarely look at the fractal gallery though I have many friends there. I know what I want to do, and if this is the time to do it. Emily