Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Prepared to get Flamed!

rudipooimf opened this issue on Nov 26, 2002 ยท 108 posts

ChuckEvans posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 10:13 AM

Well, rolling along with this thread... I personally don't give a flip about the (so-called) current sorry condition of the (Poser) gallery. I don't care if every piece posted is a nude/semi-nude Vicky. It won't change what I decide to do. I'll still try some figure studies and I'll still try to do "meaningful" art that might make someone sit back and think (or feel something). I may even try something comedic. But, whatever I do will come to me in a dream, while I'm driving back and forth to work, mowing the yard, or some similar time when my brain can wander a bit--not because of the Poser gallery or remarks about it. One thing I will not do is "whore" myself to get views. Nor do I work on a timetable ("Oh my gosh, it's been a week since I made some Poser render!") In summary, the perceived state of the Poser gallery won't have any effect on what I try to do with my tools. I suggest others take a similar approach, stop making sweeping generalized insults, and let people march to their own drummer.