Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Prepared to get Flamed!

rudipooimf opened this issue on Nov 26, 2002 ยท 108 posts

Poppi posted Fri, 29 November 2002 at 6:17 PM

you're right...i do cook from scratch, and, even though i am a lady, know a good bit about car repair. and, i would love to have a potter's wheel, a kiln, and some good clay and ceramic paints to build my own cups. each drink from them would be infinitely sweeter than drinking from the same ol' walmart ones i have. but, as far as ability, or talent....how do you know that you don't have it, if you haven't searched for it? and, happy weekend??? happy weekend???? how dare you? my saturday nights are as predictable as baby vomit...i sit around with my boyfriend watching cops, and america's most wanted on saturday night, then, whoop, whoop, whoop....we shop on sundays...and he loves to drive all over florida looking for pennies off on the dollar. then, when my hot love life is over for another week, i can come home and upload my model for the rhino challenge. and...THAT...that entry into the challenge, is the absolute highlight of my week. geeze, now you got me feeling sorry for ME, dagnabbit!!!