Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I know WHY the gallery is filled with similar Vicki pics

FyreSpiryt opened this issue on Dec 02, 2002 ยท 19 posts

pdxjims posted Mon, 02 December 2002 at 10:27 PM

The renders I do of my bad attempts at posing Vicky ALWAYS get more views than anything else. I entitled one "Naked Vicky in the Temple" with no thumb, and I had a ton of hits. A lot of it goes to who does the viewing. There are more people here who come just to look than at the Commune. We get a lot of younger people who like fantasy and naked women. And there is a contingent of barely pubesent boys who are here for a cheap thrill (my nephews for one). I go more by the number of comments a piece gets, and the quality of the comment. "Nice render" is always good, but I prefer a good critique and suggestions. When I pick what to look at, I usually check artists I know, interesting thumbs, or a provacative title. I also try to look at works by those I recognize a nubies, in order to help with suggestions and to see what someone new is bringing to us. I avoid anything that has a thumb of naked skin with erotic overtones, and a boring title. It does get a little frustrating when what I think as a great piece is ignored, when the naked Vicky next to it has 300 hits. But then let's face it T&A sells.