Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I know WHY the gallery is filled with similar Vicki pics

FyreSpiryt opened this issue on Dec 02, 2002 ยท 19 posts

creativechaos posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 3:51 PM

Honestly, I don't buy into the naked Vicki theory. Granted, I get more hits but less comments here than I do at 3DC, but my 2 most commented pics (with 19 comments a piece) are 1) Tatto U (it may be vicki, but you can't tell because it's her back that is to the camera showing off new tattoos) and 2) Colors of the Forest (which for me is a completely different style of work, it's a fairyish type image with lots of pretty colors and NOT vicki) I also got more comments on Tattoo U here, than I have on other images I've posted that were the vicki portrait images that you say everyone loves. I honestly think a lot of it depends on your name around here. People like (and I'm NOT trying to pick on anyone) Blackhearted, LadyJaiven, and Stormy get hits up the wazoo, and I suspect it has a great deal to do with their names. (As I said, I'm NOT trying to pick on anyone here, I like their work as much as the next gal) I just think we all need to take a little more time and help the nube's out on their imags that aren't exactly perfect and start making more comments that aren't "Hey, this is nice" and leave it at that. A name is a name is a name...I dare any of the "big names" around here to change their name and post a few pics and see how their rankings go? then maybe we'll see if what I suspect is correct.

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)